Admission Open for new session 2019-20
Registration and Admission(Procedure)
- Age limit for Junior Classes
- Playway: 2 years
- Pre-Nur: 2½+ years
- Nursery: 3+ years
- K.G.: 4+ years
- The Principal reserves the right to deny admission to any candidate without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The admission is on year to year basis.
- The admission stands automatically cancelled if the admission dues are not paid by the last date and time as given in the admission schedule.
- The decision of the admission committee is final and binding and cannot be challenged.
- Fee once paid is non refundable (except if security deposit).
- The admission is provisional and can be cancelled any time during the session due to following reasons:
- Misbehavior with the teachers or student
- Submission of wrong/fake certificate at the time of admission
- Violation of the school rules & regulation
- All the dues are to be deposited through crossed cheques in favour of “DIVINE PUBLIC SCHOOL” or Credit Card/Debit card.
- Parents should be ensured that have filled the cheques properly with student admission number & name on the back side of the cheques. In case of bouncing the cheque due to any reason a fine of Rs. 200/- per cheque will have to be paid by the parents.
- All the months dues are to be deposited in the office by the 10th of every month failing which a late fine will be charged.
- Fees for the month of May and June is to be paid in the month of May and for the month of February and March in the month of February.
- Issue of Report Card and School Leaving Certificate are subject to clearance to all dues.
- Fee Timings : All Weekdays(Except Sunday & Holiday) 12 p.m.
- Transport facility is available on existing routes only.
- The students using school transport has to carry his/her SCHOOL BUS PASS which can be checked any time.
- Transport facility can not be avail/withdraw in the mid of the session.